Alex H - Massachusetts Digital Caricature Artists
Alex has been in the caricature business exclusively for over 12 years now and has been "drawin' digital" since 2010. He estimates to have drawn over 50,000 caricatures to date. . In addition to drawing at hundreds of events like yours, Alex has worked at and/or run retail caricature operations at Six Flags, Yankee Candle, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and more. He has also trained and mentored dozens of artists over the years. Alex specializes in walking the line between flattery and parody with his drawings. He is excellent at making you feel right at home and keeping things loose with a joke or two. Simply put, you would be getting a premier entertainer for your event, so book Alex now before someone else does!
Click the tabs below for Alex H's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 8-12 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: Printed on 8.5 X 11 or 8 X 10 paper
- Provided Equipment: Cintiq companion, printer, 32" external monitor
- Backup Equipment: Airbrush, markers and desk,
- Requirements: Must be within 25' of an outlet.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $210/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.