|It’s the hottest time of the year, perfect for stretching out on a beach chair or dipping your toes in the water. To keep you up and partying, About Faces has some tips for how to stay safe and have fun this summer…
- To save time, don’t bother looking both ways before you cross the street on your way to the beach. Just hope for the best and go for it.
- If you see a gray fin swimming towards you, ask it if it wants to be friends.
- Stay hydrated by swallowing as much ocean and pool water as you can.
- Reapply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 3 every one and a half weeks.
- Don’t waste energy in the heat by talking to your friends. Instead, learn Morse Code and communicate by tapping your finger or blinking.
Disclaimer: About Faces is not liable for any damage or injuries that may result. This list is a work of humor.