10. Do something kind for someone on the thirty-second of every month.
9. Pretend to be a lizard every second Tuesday.
8. Take a trip to Florida with your spouse. Note: Leave the kids at Grandma’s.
7. Buy a dog and name it Benny II, in honor of Benny the Office Dog.
6. Set a New Years Resolution to exercise and then don’t. Note: This particular resolution takes extreme willpower.
5. Establish a healthy diet and exercise regime.
4. Pretend you’re going to actually do your New Years Resolution.
2. Skip the #3 to trick people on a widely read newsletter. Note: Yes, I skipped it, and yes, you just checked.
1. Spend some time this year with About Faces to deepen your dimples!