Disclaimer: The fact that a holiday doesn’t actually exist should never stop you from celebrating it, and perhaps even celebrating with a few hired face painters or caricature artists.
- National Hire A Caricature Artist Day — February 1st*
- National Cream Cheese Brownie Day — February 10th*
- National Tortellini Day — February 13th* (Yay, tortellini!)
- National Eat Three And A Half Bananas Day — February 15th*
- National Cabbage Day — February 17th* (Yay, cabbage?)
- National Give A Toy Or Peanut Butter To The Office Dog (He’s Not Picky) Day — Every seventh Tuesday in February**
- National Pistachio Day — February 26th*
Now the tricky part… Which holidays are real, and which ones are fake?
*probably from the National Day Calendar website, although maybe not
**definitely not from the National Day Calendar website