About Faces Entertainment August 2012
We hope you all have had an awesome summer so far! Unfortunately, August is the last month of summer, so hurry up and plan that back-to-school cookout, Olympics party, or Labor Day celebration! Whatever you decide, About Faces
has the perfect entertainment: face painters
, caricature artists
, balloon sculptors
, and more
. The end of summer will definitely be a blast if you book a party with great entertainers! Plus, it’s not too early to start planning for September. Call or email
|Top Five Things to do with your Caricature
1. Gaze at it and laugh madly
2. Show it off to family and friends, who probably will just awkwardly smile and give you a too-cheery thumbs-up
3. Tape it to the front door to scare off salespeople and burglars
4. Pin it to a cork board, hang it on your refrigerator, or frame it and put it on the wall…until the rest of the family complains about what an eyesore it is (I’m joking)
5. Have it printed on a coffee mug, T-shirt, or invitation to your next cool party with About Faces Entertainment!
Fun Fact about Face Painting
Face painting began thousands of years ago, when Native American tribes used it to identify themselves in wars and cultural celebrations. The face paint color told their status, culture, and tribe, and whether they were at war, offering a peace treaty, very sick, or traveling at night. Nowadays, it’s a fun party activity!
|We love hearing from you!!
Give us a call or an email if you’d like to book an event, comment on an entertainer, or suggest a feature for a future newsletter.
Vanessa Buenger and Kayleigh Hasson