Walter W - Maryland Caricature Artists
Walter started drawing caricatures at the Pittsburgh Zoo and Waldameer Park and Water World, while in college, and eventually traveled around the country doing events up and down the East Coast. He’s recently separated from the United States Navy after a five year career as a photographer and is back to draw people!
Click the tabs below for Walter W's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Traditional Caricatures:
- B&W Heads Only: 15-20 people per hour
- B&W Body / Gag: 10-12 people per hour
- Color Heads Only: 10-15 people per hour
- Color Body / Gag: 5-10 people per hour
- $150/hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.