Tom R - Digital Caricature Artists
Tom has drawn caricatures professionally since 2011. He has worked at Amusement parks, Zoos and fairs across the country as well as South Korea. He received a bachelor in fine art from the American Academy of Art as well as an international award for caricature. Tom loves technology and was really excited to start drawing digital caricatures!
Tom loves meeting new people and drawing them, all faces are special and he wants to capture that in caricatures.
Click the tabs below for Tom R's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 8 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 6 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 4x7” prints, or email
- Provided Equipment: iPad pro with an apple pencil, a digital printer, portable table and an amazing smile.
- Backup Equipment: MacBook Pro, Wacom tablet, markers and paper.
- Requirements: access to electricity, access to wifi, shelter from rain/snow.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $210/hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.