Tim R - Florida Digital Caricature Artists
Tim has been drawing caricatures professionally for over 25 years, and using Photoshop to illustrate for the past two decades. He can bring state-of-the-art digital caricatures to you anywhere. While drawing on his professional grade Wacom tablet, his drawing will be projected onto a large 32 inch LCD monitor above the crowd. This is sure to draw traffic to your exhibit booth and everyone will be amazed! Images are printed on 4x6 photo paper in just seconds, and can be customized with your logo and information. Lanyards can also be provided so folks can wear them around like a badge of honor. Tim has worked with companies such as State Farm, Lenovo, Raymond James, and Chick-fil-A. His charm and personality will make you stand out from the rest!
Click the tabs below for Tim R's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 15-18 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 10-12 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 4"x 6" prints in a plastic sleeve or badge holder with lanyard. Output to client's flash drive available at the time of service. Upload to online photo storage for access within a few hours after event.
- Provided Equipment: Wacom Cintiq Companion, Epson PictureMate Photo Printer, 32” LCD TV Monitor
- Backup Equipment: iPad Pro, Canon Pixma ip100 inkjet printer, as well as traditional paper and marker.
- Requirements: Wi-Fi for printing purposes, electricity for monitor and printer, adequate lighting, two armless chairs.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $270/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.