Steve N - New Jersey Digital Caricature Artists
Steve got into digital caricatures because of the cross over of high tech, and drawing traditionally. Steve puts mega-miles on his car driving all over the tri-state area drawing at parties and events.
Steve started drawing caricatures of teachers in grammar school , they didn't like them much, but his fellow students got a laugh. In 1981 he went to art school at the Newark School of Fine and Industrial Arts.
Now Steve teaches cartooning, illustrates for magazines and books, and draws in the party circuit. He estimates that he's drawn over 500,000 party caricatures at this point. From one year olds to one hundred year olds; for Steve, the fun never ends!
Click the tabs below for Steve N's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- Color Digital Caricatures: 6 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 4"x6" prints
- Provided Equipment: Cintiq 15”, Ipad, HP Printer, 256” Screen.
- Backup Equipment: iPad as well as paper.
- Requirements: large table 2chairs and electricity and lighting
- Digital Caricature Rate: $270/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.