Ralph P - Digital Caricature Artists
Ralph is a professional caricature artist who has been in the business forover 15 years both at retail and doing event services. After graduation fromVCU with a BFA in Communication Arts, he got his start doing caricaturesat Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, finding his opening while working securityat the park. In addition to being part of caricature management at his job,his caricatures have also landed him several different clients over theyears, such as the YMCA, Girl Scouts of America, Harley Davidson,Ferguson, Samsung, Capitol One, and also NBC News 12 with digitalcaricatures featured in one of their spots on TV! What got Ralph startedworking with digital caricatures was after doing a day event with Samsungon the launch day of the original Galaxy Note phone and seeing theincredible possibilities it offered. Not to mention that it blew away drawingon a Nintendo DS.
Click the tabs below for Ralph P's additional information!
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 8-12 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 6-8 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 4x6 prints, B&W or color
- Provided Equipment: iPad Pro 9.7 with Apple Pencil 43 inch COBY Flatscreen display Apple TV and/or stand alone digital AV cable Canon Selphy CP1300
- Requirements: An outlet, two chairs, table for the flatscreen display, and whenever possible, WiFi. (Mainly for Apple TV connection for airplay). Also overhead covering if outdoors.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $240/hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.
Request Booking Information
Ralph P will travel for an additional fee!