Rachel M - Wisconsin Digital Caricature Artists
Rachel’s style is fun and professional which is popular for many events. Your guests will absolutely love having their personal caricature to take home. Rachel began drawing Caricatures in 1991 at Valleyfair, MN and now has over 20 years experience drawing for trade shows, fairs and party’s throughout the United States. Rachel has a Commercial Art Degree from MCTC, she furthered her studies in traditional oil painting at Hurinenko & Paquet Studio. Rachel’s digital set up includes a pressure-sensitive Cintiq tablet and a full size monitor for easy viewing in a crowd.
Click the tabs below for Rachel M's additional information!
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- Color Digital Caricatures: 8-10 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 4 x 6 color or 8.5 X 11 color
- Provided Equipment: Cintiq Hybrid, Macbook Pro, Printer, 32’ flat screen
- Backup Equipment: I-Pad Pro with Apple Pencil and a Cannon Printer
- Requirements: Access to electricity, table and three chairs.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $235/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.
Rachel M is also available as one of our:
Request Booking Information
Rachel M will travel for an additional fee!