Peter M - New Mexico Caricature Artists
Peter M is one of our Caricature Artists in Corrales:
Peter doesn't just draw faces. He draws out magical moments that will make your event the most fun and successful ever. A 30 year live event caricature veteran, Peter is the award winning editorial cartoonist for the Hull Times, former editorial cartoonist for the Boston Globe, author of the book: "The Green House Comics- Back To The Drawing Board" or "There's Something Stirring In The Compost Bin!" with fellow cartoonist, Brad Gilchrist. There is something powerful about true craftsmanship that transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary.Become extraordinary. Make your mark. Draw out your best!
• Artist reserves the right to cancel within 24 hours of event in response to any updated NM Covid-19 Public Health Order, or if event does not meet criteria within current NM Covid-19 Public Health Order.
•Artist may wear mask while drawing.
•Guests will maintain physical distance from Artist. Guest(s) will be 2-3 feet from Artist while being drawn.
•Due to Artist’s close proximity to Guest(s) while drawing, Artist’s location set up requires Covid-19 Safety practices including generous space for three (3) chairs & table for supplies and adequate ventilation. Setup in shaded/outdoor area preferred. Note - Good lighting is needed.
Click the tabs below for Peter M's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Traditional Caricatures:
- B&W Heads Only: 20 people per hour
- B&W Body / Gag: 13-15 people per hour
- Color Heads Only: 8-10 people per hour
- Color Body / Gag: 6-8 people per hour
- $210/hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.