Matthew C - Digital Caricature Artists
Matthew has been a professional caricaturist since 2000 and began his career at Opry Mills Mall in Nashville. He is a graduate of Middle Tennessee State University with a degree in Graphic Design and a minor in Illustration. Matthew works as a digital caricaturist for parties and corporate events using Sketchbook Pro on a Wacom Cintiq 13HD with 24” external display for guests to watch while the sitter gets drawn. Drawings are available in black & white or color and each guest receives a 4” x 6” print with the option for digital download.
Click the tabs below for Matthew C's additional information!
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 10-12 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 7-9 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 4" x 6" Photo Prints with plastic sleeve, email, output to client's flash drive, CD (with advance notice)
- Provided Equipment: Cintiq Companion and move Cintiq 13 HD with a Macbook Pro to backup equipment
- Backup Equipment: iPad, Wacom Intuos 3 tablet, traditional materials will be on hand.
- Requirements: Climate controlled environment with adequate covering, Rectangular standard height table for laptop, monitor and printer , 2-3 standard height chairs, access to electricity and WiFi for iPad events.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $235/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.
Request Booking Information
Matthew C will travel for an additional fee!