Mark P - Massachusetts Digital Caricature Artists
Mark is one of Boston’s most popular event caricaturists. With 25+ years of experience, he’s been hired by Celebrity Cruises, Harvard Law School, Neiman Marcus, Marriott Hotels, Google, and many more. He’s drawn at hundreds of special occasions; from weddings to birthdays, college parties to corporate events. Mark is a Hartford Art School graduate and published book author/illustrator who has drawn caricatures all over the U.S. and internationally. From conferences at Caesar’s Palace to drawing passengers on cruises to the Greek Islands, Mark has drawn thousands of people from all walks of life. He got started caricaturing at a Cape Cod restaurant in the summer of 1990, then spent three years drawing tourists in Boston’s Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
Mark's reputation for capturing likenesses quickly, along with his friendly and professional personality will make him a great fit for your event. His goal is to represent you well and send your guests home smiling with a cherished keepsake from your event.
Click the tabs below for Mark P's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 18 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 8-10 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: Digital caricatures printed on site as 4x6” prints Caricatures emailed to Client after event /or uploaded to Dropbox or equivalent host (There is also possibly of “Airdropping” digital caricatures directly to guests if time allows).
- Provided Equipment: iPad Pro, 32” TV monitor, Cannon Selphy 4x6” wireless printer
- Backup Equipment: extra iPad, HDMI cable, ink cartridges, paper & pens
- Requirements: Ideally 1 six-foot rectangular table, electrical outlet, 3 chairs
- Digital Caricature Rate: $270/hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.