Mark L - Maryland Mimes
An entertainer who has studied the masters of his craft (i.e. Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, and Bill Irwin), trained with one of the greatest Physical Comics of the last century (Thomas Dougherty), and fine tuned by well over a decade of performance experience entertaining audiences across North America. He is at home plying his trade in the Streets of Baltimore to the Beaches of L.A. , from the stages of restored Vaudeville Houses to the Stage of the Kennedy Center in Washington D.C., from the tents of the Circus to the Myerhoff Symphony Hall home of the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra.
Mark has developed a unique circus-skills-based show that draws in family and corporate audiences, and leaves them howling with laughter. He juggles, he eats fire, he spins plates, he interacts with the audience in the style of the great Comics of the Silent Era! He is sure to get under your skin and leave you howling with laughter!
Click the tabs below for Mark L's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Strolling: $185/hr with a two hour minimum.*
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.
**Special rates may apply for the more elaborate costumes and the fee does vary per costume.
- Clowns: navigate to their page to see the specific cities that Mark L serves.
- Unusual Characters: navigate to their page to see the specific cities that Mark L serves.
- Jugglers: navigate to their page to see the specific cities that Mark L serves.
- Stilt Walkers: navigate to their page to see the specific cities that Mark L serves.
- Elves: navigate to their page to see the specific cities that Mark L serves.