Lou M - Washington Digital Caricature Artists
Lou has been drawing digital caricatures for 5 years. He started by drawing traditional caricatures. He transitioned to digital out of curiosity, but now is enjoying creating hand drawn caricatures using high-tech equipment. His setup is compact and is perfect for weddings, trade shows, corporate events, graduation parties, and more.
Click the tabs below for Lou M's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 10-12 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 8-10 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 4" x 6" water resistant prints, or digital downloads available via Dropbox the day after the event.
- Provided Equipment: iPad Pro 12.9” model on a stand, lighting for subjects (if needed), Canon Selfy Printer, 32” HD Flat screen, Apple TV, Apple Airport Express Router, Stand with tray for flat screen (Tray also fits router, Apple TV and printer. This is a small footprint fo
- Backup Equipment: Extra printer, HDMI Cables, Traditional caricature supplies.
- Requirements: Accessible power supply, chairs, and a small table for the printer. (If a small table is not available that is okay.)
- Digital Caricature Rate: $300/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.