Kurt D - Ohio Digital Caricature Artists
Caricatures, cartoons, comics...no matter what you call it the result is just plain family-friendly fun! Kurt has been drawing caricatures for over 28 years after studying caricature with renowned caricature artist John Johns at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. Kurt knows it is all about entertaining your guests. Kurt combines great conversation with caricatures that are fun, exaggerated but complimentary to ensure you guests will want to display their drawings proudly. Whether it is a corporate trade show, company picnic, or “Little Cindy Lou Who’s” birthday party Kurt will provide you with great communication, explaining the process all along the way, and be self-sufficient at the event so you can focus on your guests and clients.
Click the tabs below for Kurt D's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 15-18 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 8-12 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: : 4" x 6" prints w/plastic sleeve included in price, 8" x 10" prints, badge sleeves and lanyards upon request at an additional cost. All drawings are made freely available for download the following day. Guests need only follow a small web link at the
- Provided Equipment: iPad Pro, 32" flat panel monitor on stand, photo printer
- Backup Equipment: Surface Pro, also Traditional Marker and paper.
- Requirements: The setup is very minimal and clean. 8' x 8' area for events with a monitor, larger area if using a client provided screen/projector. Two chairs for the guests. One power outlet. Small counter space or table for a printer. Kurt brings his own tripod fo
- Digital Caricature Rate: $280/hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.