Kourosh S - Georgia Digital Caricature Artists
What has made Kourosh a success beside obvious artistic talents, is his unique sense of humor. Early in his life, Kourosh gained his degree in architectural engineering. But being somewhat of a “NIGHT OWL”, he opted to stay self-employed, so that he wouldn’t have to get up early for work each morning. Kourosh has dedicated his life to creating caricatures and cartoon illustrations. His work has appeared in Time magazine, on CNN, and in many ads, in a variety of publications. Kourosh created caricatures for the 1988 Democratic convention, and the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, GA. He has been commissioned by many fortune 500 companies, the list includes: Coca Cola, Mercedes Benz, Ford Motor Co., AT&T, Sears, etc. From the day Kourosh decided to pick up a pencil and start drawing, the world has not been the same.
Click the tabs below for Kourosh S's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 10-15 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 7-11 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 4x6 or 5x7, printer provided
- Provided Equipment: table, table cover, tv on a tripod stand, cintiq tablet on stand, 4x6 and/or 5x7 size paper will go on lanyard, printer
- Backup Equipment: backup tablet and printers
- Requirements: Electricity
- Digital Caricature Rate: $235/hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.