Kira L - Iowa Digital Caricature Artists
Kira has been drawing caricatures professionally for over 6 years. She has drawn thousands of faces. Her award-winning live caricature style is fun and cartoony. It will keep everyone laughing and having a good time. Kira has a weakness for technology, and so jumped on the opportunity to start drawing digital caricatures as soon as she could.
Click the tabs below for Kira L's additional information!
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 15-20 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 12 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: Print - 3x5
- Provided Equipment: Caricatures are drawn on a wireless iPad. The iPad is mirrored to a 32" display screen via a macbook air. Caricatures are printed onsite on 3x5 photo paper via a closed network.
- Backup Equipment: The iPad is stand alone. Even if display and print fails, caricatures will always be able to be drawn and uploaded for recipients after event or emailed.
- Requirements: Electricity, adequate lighted area, preferably in a closed or indoor environment.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $235/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.
Request Booking Information
Kira L will travel for an additional fee!