Kira L - Iowa Digital Caricature Artists
Kira has been drawing caricatures professionally for over 6 years. She has drawn thousands of faces. Her award-winning live caricature style is fun and cartoony. It will keep everyone laughing and having a good time. Kira has a weakness for technology, and so jumped on the opportunity to start drawing digital caricatures as soon as she could.
Click the tabs below for Kira L's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 15-20 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 12 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: Print - 3x5
- Provided Equipment: Caricatures are drawn on a wireless iPad. The iPad is mirrored to a 32" display screen via a macbook air. Caricatures are printed onsite on 3x5 photo paper via a closed network.
- Backup Equipment: The iPad is stand alone. Even if display and print fails, caricatures will always be able to be drawn and uploaded for recipients after event or emailed.
- Requirements: Electricity, adequate lighted area, preferably in a closed or indoor environment.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $235/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.