Joni F - Kentucky Digital Caricature Artists
Art has always been Joni’s passion and people her favorite subject. She has been doing live drawings, both caricatures and portraits since she was an amusement park artist in collegecirca 1979-1984. After graduating, she began a career as an art teacher while caricaturegigging on the side. When the iPad first came out, she became very interested in doing digital caricatures. The unique programs & apps available on the iPad made digital caricature drawingvery intuitive and fun. Joni is now retired from teaching, and enjoying caricature gigging fulltime.
Click the tabs below for Joni F's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- Color Digital Caricatures: 7-9 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 32 inch television monitor and a canon selphy printer which produces 4 x 6 prints. Lanyards and plastic sleeves are also available upon request.
- Provided Equipment: Joni uses an iPad pro, Apple Pencil & 32 inch monitor, so guests can watch her draw live, adding to the experience.
- Backup Equipment: Caricatures will be available to be drawn and made available to the client via Dropbox or email.
- Requirements: easily accessible power outlet and small table
- Digital Caricature Rate: $240/hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.