John R - Michigan Digital Caricature Artists
John has been working digitally since 1996. Doing digital caricatures live was just a natural progression for him. "
Click the tabs below for John R's additional information!
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 9-11 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 6-8 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Provided Equipment: 12x9 iPad Pro- Cannon pixma printer- 26” flat screen
- Backup Equipment: If display or printer should fail, caricatures will be drawn and made available to the client after the event or emailed.
- Requirements: Power supply- Small table for printer and monitor ( about 6’) - chairs
- Digital Caricature Rate: $235/hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.