Joel N - Digital Caricature Artists
Joel's interest in art started when his mother made him an animated flip book of a stick figure running over a fence. Since then, Joel has been interested in illustration and pursues his passion till this very day. Joel holds a degree in art, and since graduation, he has been working in Fort Hood, TX. His favorite artists are Milt Kahl, Ward Kimball, Rolly Crump, and Tony Fucile.
After years of doing caricatures via watercolors and color pencil at theme parks and trade shows, Joel made the switch to digital caricatures to meet the demands in the industry. Time is always a factor when it comes to drawing colored caricatures at any location, and current technology has made it possible to produce double the portraits than the traditional process!
Click the tabs below for Joel N's additional information!
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 20-25 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 10-15 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: The caricatures will be printed out on 4" x 6" sheets of paper.
- Provided Equipment: Joel uses a Cintiq, along with a Canon laser printer.
- Backup Equipment: Joel will have an Axiotron Modbook as back up.
- Requirements: Joel needs to be set up in an area where there's an electric socket within arm's reach.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $210/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.
Request Booking Information
Joel N will travel for an additional fee!