Jeff M - Florida Digital Caricature Artists
Jeff started drawing professionally in 1975 as a court TV artist for the NBC market in Baltimore, MD. From there he worked full time as a caricaturist since 1977 and has been digital since 1991... 15 years before just about anyone else. Jeff first created digital caricatures for the corporate market and eventually opened locations at Walt Disney World in the mid 90s where he trained and managed four locations. Nowadays, you can find him constantly on the move at trade shows, events, colleges, and cruise ships across the U.S. and beyond. Jeff Mandell's professionalism and talent are unsurpassed in the industry.
Click the tabs below for Jeff M's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- Color Digital Caricatures: 12-14 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: Output images to client's thumb drive, prints are in color 4x6.
- Provided Equipment: Laptop, projector or flat screen TV (or client provides TV), Wacom tablet, printer and all cables.
- Backup Equipment: Extra printer, extra tablet, extra cables & stylus, extra backup external hardrive.
- Requirements: Table, 2 comfortable chairs, and electricity.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $270/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.