Ellen L - Illinois Digital Caricature Artists
As long as Ellen can remember, she was constantly drawing her grade school teachers. She started drawing caricatures professionally at the age of 16 after having her face drawn at an event. That was her “aha” experience which led her to go pro. Her caricature work is multi directional. She draws traditional and live digital caricatures at events, trade shows, and parties. She began drawing caricatures digitally in her studio 9 years ago and has been drawing digitally at events since 2008. Aside from being a caricaturist, she is a mural painter, painter, puppet maker, and sculptor. She plays blues keyboard and seems to be having fun most of the time.
Click the tabs below for Ellen L's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 10-12 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 8-10 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 4”x6” prints, flash drives, website for downloads, Dropbox folders available.
- Provided Equipment: Cintiq tablet or projector, printer, laptop, flat screen with table or free standing stand
- Digital Caricature Rate: $270/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.