Ed S - Wisconsin Digital Caricature Artists
Ed has been drawing caricatures for more than 20 years, and moving into digital was an easy transition. The advantage is speed and accessibility of the drawings, not to mention the "Wow" factor. But when it comes down to it, a good drawing is a good drawing, whether done traditionally or digitally.
Click the tabs below for Ed S's additional information!
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 15-20 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 8-12 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 5 x 7 print outs
- Provided Equipment: Can bring an iPad or a laptop with travel Cintiq, depending on client's wishes.
- Backup Equipment: I'll always have my standard caricature paper, pens and pencils at the ready.
- Requirements: 2 or 3 chairs, and an outlet. A small table if using the laptop & Cintiq setup.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $270/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.