Corey R - Michigan Caricature Artists
Corey has been drawing caricatures for 15 years. Under the tutelage and training of caricaturist and illustrator Tom Richmond, Corey spent a number of years working Minneapolis’ Valley Fair Amusement Park and Mall of America. Now a traveling and freelance artist, Corey is whoppingly fast, able to draw around 30 faces in an hour’s time.
Click the tabs below for Corey R's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Traditional Caricatures:
- B&W Heads Only: 25-30 people per hour
- B&W Body / Gag: 20-24 people per hour
- Color Heads Only: 18-20 people per hour
- Color Body / Gag: 14-16 people per hour
- $185/hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.