Colin A - Missouri Digital Caricature Artists
Colin has been drawing caricatures since 2005. He got his start drawing caricatures at Six Flags St. Louis. Colin has a BFA from Lindenwood University and specializes in illustration and graphic design. In 2013, he started to dabble in doing digital caricatures using his digital drawing tablet and laptop at events. Now he uses a Surface Pro tablet to draw at events which allows him to be more portable and provides more traditional drawing feedback.
Click the tabs below for Colin A's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 10-12 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 10-12 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: I can output the caricatures on a flash drive, printer, or email whichever the client prefers. I charge more if I am bringing my printer to offset paper costs and ink.
- Provided Equipment: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro tablet that I bring to events. I use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create the caricatures. I also have the option of bringing a LCD TV for an extra screen and a postcard size printer.
- Backup Equipment: I have a Wacom Intuos tablet and my MacBook for backup should something happen to my primary equipment.
- Requirements: Access to electricity is a must and I also prefer access to WiFi at events.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $220/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.