Carlos A - Florida Digital Caricature Artists
Carlos has been drawing caricatures traditionally in many events for over a decade. He started painting digitally in 2010, but only for his studio work. It wasn't till he was inspired a bit later by other S. Florida digital caricaturists that he began to draw digitally live at events.
Carlos sets up his Cintiq on an easel, beside a big screen and a photo printer. Crowds start gathering, amazed at the fusion of art and modern technology. As the caricatures unfold right before their eyes, many more approach and watch in splendor as Carlos charmingly draws one guest after another. Each caricature is printed instantly for everyone, as well as saved in digital format for many future uses.
Click the tabs below for Carlos A's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 10-12 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 6-8 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 4x6 prints or 8.5x11 prints on photo paper w/sleeves, files saved to client's flash drive or uploaded to Dropbox folder.
- Provided Equipment: 12 inch Wacom Cintiq with cables, Laptop, 4x6 epson photo printer/ or 8.5x 11 canon photo printer, 24 inch flat screen TV with stand and lights.
- Backup Equipment: Wacom Tablet, extra photo printer and extra cables.
- Requirements: 2 or 3 chairs, Table, nearby electrical outlet.
- Digital Caricature Rate: $270/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.