Andy M - California Digital Caricature Artists
Andy graduated from art school in 2003 and begun drawing caricatures soon afterward. He started as an artist at Cedar Point in Ohio (they have the best roller coasters), worked at Sea World in Florida, and and has been drawing caricatures with About Faces ever since. He currently lives in East Bay, and happily serves the Greater Bay Area
Click the tabs below for Andy M's additional information!
- Entertainer Quick Stats
- Book Entertainer
- Locations Served
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 10-15 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 8-10 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: 4" x 6" prints onsite, dropbox link with full library of the event's drawings available
- Provided Equipment: 32" Monitor, portable printer, cintiq, laptop
- Backup Equipment: ipad pro to replace cintiq/laptop, as well as paper, easel, and drawing supplies to draw traditional caricatures on paper if needed.
- Requirements: 2-3 chairs, table, easy access to electricity
- Digital Caricature Rate: $235/hour, with a 3 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.