Jess P - California Digital Caricature Artists
Since 1997, Jess has entertained at over 1,000 events including communions,confirmations, family events, graduations, cruises, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, Bar/BatMitzvahs, retirement homes, corporate and holiday events in numerous states. He has worked directly for hosts and more than 60 party planners. He always draws people to look their best! A partial list of his clients include ABC TV as a series regular drawing on Dating in the Dark, AT&T, Bloomberg, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, CNBC, Marriott, Fordham University,Hofstra University, International Herald Tribune, Honorable David Dinkins, J.Walter Thompson, Jacoby & Meyers, Nordstroms, Pace University, Philip Morris, Portland Winter Hawks, Scholastic Publishing, Seven Eleven, Texaco, Windows on the Worldand The World Financial Center.
Jess holds a B.A. in Media Arts for Illustration from the prestigious School of Visual Arts in New York City where he was a finalist in five art competitions. He is a jack of all trades in the art field, able to produce virtually any kind of artwork in any medium! He has illustrated for adult coloring books, magazines, newspapers, greeting cards, print advertisements, logos, retail displays, court room evidence, brochures, children’s books, fine art portraits and has even had 2 gallery art shows. For 3 years, he instructed art students in Cartoon Illustration at Queens College in NYC as well astutoring numerous students. He was interviewed on Cable’s “Here and Now”, and has sold over 70,000 pieces of art nationally and internationally!
Click the tabs below for Jess P's additional information!
Drawing Speeds (drawing speeds are an indication of what the artist is capable of and are not guaranteed)Digital Caricatures:
- B&W Digital Caricatures: 10 people per hour
- Color Digital Caricatures: 9 people per hour
Requirements and Equipment:
- Output Options: Thumb drive, 4 x 6 glossy prints, web link
- Provided Equipment: Wacom Cintiq 16 Creative Pen Display connected to a laptop, Canon Selphy 4" x 6" printer and a 32" LED monitor
- Backup Equipment: Wacom drawing tablet, extra 4" x 6" printer, a 21" monitor, laptop and extra wiring.
- Requirements: 3 prong power outlet, 2 chairs and 6 foot by 6 foot space away from DJ loudspeakers. Jess must be set up indoors or if outdoors in a shaded area both above and behind him
- Digital Caricature Rate: $300/hour, with a 2 hour minimum.
*All pricing is in US Dollars and is subject to change if your specific requirements differ from the descriptions.
Request Booking Information
Jess P will travel for an additional fee!